Solidarity for Scientists
In response to the current wartime crisis in the Ukraine, the SFB 1064 is offering support for researcher-refugees (scientists of all levels) from the war regions. We aim to provide initial financial support as well as training and/or research opportunities in life-science labs in the greater Munich area.
The SFB 1064 core disciplines are molecular biology, biochemistry and bioinformatics. Applications can be informal, but should include a CV, a short description of your scientifc background and recent project(s), if applicable, and your current personal situation.
For application and further details or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Other links to support options:
- #ScienceForUkraine is a community group of volunteer students and research scientists from academic institutions in Europe and around the world. The mission is to collect and disseminate information about support opportunities at the university, national, and international level for graduate students and researchers directly affiliated to an academic institution in Ukraine
- The EMBO Solidarity List: A list of life scientists across Europe and beyond offering to host Ukrainian researchers in their labs
- LMU collects donations to help students and academics from Ukraine
- LMU support for enrolled students from Ukraine
- RefPsych – Films for refugees and helpers by MPI of Psychiatry
- Ukraine Hilfe in Planegg – Gemeinde Planegg (in German)
- Willkommen-in-München (in German)