Effective Visual Communication for Scientists
On November 29-30, 2017 9:00-16:00 in the MPI for Biochemistry, T-building.
Upon popular demand after his well-received introductory lecture this past Spring, the IRTG and IMPRS-LS are co-hosting Jernej Zupanc for a 2-day workshop with a hands-on approach to help researchers present their own research through various means of visual communication.
This workshop is available for doctoral researchers and for postdocs.
• Learn which graphic design principles are most useful for communicating science.
• Use these principles to draw graphical abstracts for your own research communication.
• Learn to create clear, true, and meaningful data visualizations.
• Learn to create visually consistent journal papers and project proposals.
• Learn to create a conference poster that is good looking and easy to understand.
• Learn to amplify your message when presenting with slides.
Information flyer (pdf, 371 KB)
Sign up any time with Elizabeth email@example.com