IRTG Retreat 2018 at the Söllerhaus, Kleinwalsertal
A Good Look at Good Scientific Practice – and late summer mountaineering!
• Raising awareness of the international tenets of Good Scientific Conduct,
• Reinforcing shared values in scientific practice,
• Exercising judgement calls using case studies,
Using DFG, COPE and ALLEA guidelines:
• Critical evaluation of data management,
• Critical evaluation of supervisor-student relationship/expectations,
• Critical evaluation of criteria for authorship,
• Strategies for avoiding scientific misconduct,
• Learning where to find Ombudsman resources.
• Teambuilding and networking!
IRTG 1064 retreat participants in Hirschegg, Kleinwalsertal, September 2018